Page 202 of 968 FirstFirst ... 188198200201202203204206216 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Holy fuck are you dense.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Holy fuck are you dense.
    Almost a week without an ad hominem! I was starting to feel neglected.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Almost a week without an ad hominem! I was starting to feel neglected.
    But for real, though, you do understand that being responsible for one contributing factor that helped Trump does not imply that he is responsible for all factors.

And we all know you know this. But then you make posts like that anyway. I really don't understand it.

4. Andrew likes to play at being coy because he's a flirty little coyboy. When he posts like that I want to catch him with a plastic butterfly net and keep him in a little cup and make cooing noises at the little coyboy I found in the grass!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    But for real, though, you do understand that being responsible for one contributing factor that helped Trump does not imply that he is responsible for all factors.

And we all know you know this. But then you make posts like that anyway. I really don't understand it.
    Hillary was a terrible candidate that nobody liked, and she made a dozen terrible choices that doomed her. Blaming Comey is nothing more than an exercise in self-delusion. Were I a hyper-partisan Republican, I would be giddy with your response. As a moderate who is a big fan of checks and balances, I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Andrew likes to play at being coy because he's a flirty little coyboy. When he posts like that I want to catch him with a plastic butterfly net and keep him in a little cup and make cooing noises at the little coyboy I found in the grass!
    Somebody has to be the community whipping post in the Post-Yoshi Era.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Weirdo.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Somebody has to be the community whipping post in the Post-Yoshi Era.
    Yeah, but we actually liked Yoshi as a person. The same can not be said for you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. That's really fucked up. I've tried, for a long time, to fit in here. I'm sorry everyone feels that way.

I still <3 u Andrew

10. The Trump Presidency

Last edited by Chux; 10 May 2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: I was a bad boy