Page 1 of 45 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

Nevar Forget!

hay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dreyfus%20barkmitvah.jpg 
Views:	829 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	26901   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sharonfire.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	26903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jewattack.jpg 
Views:	556 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	26904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jewsdidwtc.gif 
Views:	770 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	26905  

2. Is it that time of year again?

I'll be damned. It is.

So... who else learned of all this through TNL? I was slacking at work at the time and saw the post here before seeing it on TV.

3. At TNL or GameGO?

4. I was asleep and was woken up by two girls I was in highschool with who wanted me to come to their house to smoke a bowl and watch TV because "a plane had just hit the WTC!!" I remember being annoyed at being woken up, and after watching the television coverage for 2 minutes, not giving a shit. Maybe that's cruel, maybe we deserved it. Who knows?

Did I seriously hear people talking about this being a holiday? wtf...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    At TNL or GameGO?
    I co-existed at TNL and GameGO for a while... 90% sure it was TNL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I was asleep and was woken up by two girls I was in highschool with who wanted me to come to their house to smoke a bowl and watch TV because "a plane had just hit the WTC!!" I remember being annoyed at being woken up, and after watching the television coverage for 2 minutes, not giving a shit. Maybe that's cruel, maybe we deserved it. Who knows?

Did I seriously hear people talking about this being a holiday? wtf...

Yeah, i didn't know anyone who died. I could really care less about it.
    America deserved it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Yeah, i didn't know anyone who died. I could really care less about it.
    America deserved it.
    ban plz.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    ban plz.
    Seconded

I know a few people who should have been there that day and through luck ended up not there. From my old house I could look out my bathroom window and see the two towers. I woke up that day and turned on the tv just to see the second plane hit. I won't ever forget that.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. I saw the second plane hit. My high school was right about 50-70 yards from the Hudson and we had a great view of downtown Manhattan.

It was very surreal to watch this happen with the rest of the seniors through the window.

10. Damn.... its been awhile.

I was a sophmore in highschool at the time. I had just come downstairs from waking up, right in time to see the second plane hit on television. I was late to school that day due to me being stuck to the couch. Scary shit.