Page 1561 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 154715571559156015611562156315651575 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,610 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Made my instructor stay after and had a talk when she gave me a shitty weekly evaluation. She insisted she's always watched me work, but when I pressed her for info about how many people I took care of today she could only answer about the one patient she assigned me. She had no idea I took care of four other people, including taking over one patient that been forgotten about by a different group. I eventually got her to meet me halfway by saying she really had no idea what level of care I was actually providing, and I agreed to provide her with more detailed reports. Hopefully this solves that whole issue and I won't have to go over her head after all.

Also almost done with moving. Only 2-3 more car loads to go and then I can start unpacking and arranging.

2. Nursing?

3. Yep.

4. Cool!

5. Reading the comments from this article brought a tear to my eye. A very happy tear.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. The little girl from Kick Ass was in last night's 30 Rock. She's about 14 or whatever in this and man, you can already tell she's going to be hot once she's 18.

7. Pedo

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    The little girl from Kick Ass was in last night's 30 Rock. She's about 14 or whatever in this and man, you can already tell she's going to be hot once she's 18.
    It's frightening.

Also, 30 Rock has gotten way better recently.

life is good sometimes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kony_2012.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	64985  
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

F'ing l o l