Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. Just kidding. But don't wait 6 months and buy it for a dollar unless you really can't afford it or you just don't want it or i'll be mad
    Donk

I will buy both of them on Steam on day one. And I already have the first on PSP. And I will probably buy them again if they ever come out in English on PS3.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    but if you're really my friend you'll buy it on psp because that's where it belongs

you can buy it on both, just buy it on psp too, because Steam is bad, six months and a dollar
    Oh I'll get it on PSP first. My completed save game from Trails is from the PSP version obviously, and I'd like all that to carry over into Second Chapter. I'll be buying both the first day they hit Steam as well (as my multiple copies of Ys Chronicles and Oath will attest). XSEED very clearly wants my money, and I don't mind giving it to them.

4. Senran Kagura is actually pretty fun. It's stupid, but not as stupid as you think it is, and it's a lot more enjoyable gameplay and amusing dialog-wise than the other two boob 'em ups Atlus guy thought were high brow enough to shame Senran Kagura over. I don't know how many people around here would actually spend $30 on it, but if it's in your eShop account or you have money from the digital deluxe promo on WiiU you haven't spent (and you have a load of space on your SD card), there's a good amount of content for the money. As of right now, it gets the Surprisingly Enjoyable Game You Don't Let Others Know You're Playing of the Year, beating out Hyper Neptunia Mk V
    Donk

5. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Oh I'll get it on PSP first. My completed save game from Trails is from the PSP version obviously, and I'd like all that to carry over into Second Chapter. I'll be buying both the first day they hit Steam as well (as my multiple copies of Ys Chronicles and Oath will attest). XSEED very clearly wants my money, and I don't mind giving it to them.
    My PSP Trails FC save got corrupted, so I'll wait and start over on the PC version. Damn... it was on the final chapter with 58 hours down.

Ark of Napishtim, Xanadu Next, Brandish 4 (or others)? Day one. Take my money.

6. Were you asking for it somehow, like saving when the battery died or something? Were you saving to one slot over and over, or alternating and you still lost them all?

I hate those stories. I don't think I've lost a save since the Saturn. But I live in constant fear.

7. love for Wild ARMs 4? that's a first for me.
    i really gotta get around to playing Trails in the Sky, might just wait on steam port at this point

8. Wild Arms 4 is a fantastic game
    Donk

9. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=740953

it looks like Senran Kagura on Vita, Akiba's Trip 2, and an English Detective Mysteria, another otomé game for PSP are coming next year

woooo woooo

where did this PSP-specific otomé game audience come from

besides the 3 or 4 people here that keep buying them

i bet shiboshi isn't, playing dumb call of dudebro and sony me-too shooter 3
    Donk

10. I got Killer is Dead for Christmas. Were all versions the lovely one with the box, hardcover book, and music cd?

James