Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda (PC, PS4, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'm not worried about buggy. I am worried about lame story and bad writing.

2. Lazy Eyed Fuck

3. Is that Salarian Kumail Nanjiyani?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Holy shit, that is abhorrent. This comes out next week and we've seen hardly anything about it. This is not a good sign.

5. I imagine everybody halfway good working on the first three has moved on to bigger and better, this is a C Team effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    From what I have seen this game looks sloppy and buggy as hell. The faces look atrocious and the VA/writing is master of unlocking tier.

Previews have ranged from cautiously optimistic to savage. Not a good sign. I want to play a good Mass Effect, I don't think this is it.
    It really does look like shit.

I feel like the first Mass Effect had such an amazing ambiance and felt really grand in scope and it's been downhill ever since. Maybe they didn't get smaller and more narrow and it was just that relative to the changing game around them they were less impressive, but this looks like they've finally hit EA standards.

The main guy looks like a total bitch compared too Shepard, too.

7. Ya, I think I'm going to pass on this one.

8. I've got the trial available on Xbox, but Zelda.

9. I played about 3 hours. I dunno, seems like Mass Effect to me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Are people really surprised with how Mass Effect Andromeda is turning out? Even from the select bits and pieces used to showcase the game at different events, it looked worrisome. Frankly it's what I expected from the trash developer.

Though with so many of the Western gaming enthusiast press still so bizarrely hyped and cheerleading for this game, I'm sure it will score well and receive acclaim. That's exactly what they did with Dragon Age: Inquisition, after all.

It's just particularly striking when contrasting the quality and craftsmanship from the games that have been released in the last few months.