Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Cave games are coming to Steam, Winter 2015

1. Cave games are coming to Steam, Winter 2015

We don't need to talk about other video games anymore, we can just talk about this now:

http://www.caveshmups.com/

Degica's been making partnerships with shooting game developers pretty rapidly. Qute shooters are coming to Steam, Triangle Service shooters have already come to Steam, and now Cave. Degica says Cave will be doing the ports themselves.

I'm really, really excited. I want to know what the games are, and what the prices are (not that any price will stop me, tbh).
    Last edited by Tain; 31 Aug 2015 at 10:20 AM.

This is one time I won't bitch about a re-post. It's too big to be relegated to just the general PC thread, easily the biggest announcement of the year.

edit: I hope it's everything, going back to the original DDP and the like. Hell, release one game a quarter for the next several years, and I'll be happy.

3. I think you meant to say that Cave will be doing the ports! Good that the original dudes are working on it. Hope it works out well and they release their entire catalog. I will buy them all if the ports are good.

Now lets get G.Rev to port their stuff and since we are getting the new Darius game I'd like to see a Darius Collection. More shmups!

4. For the first game I'm betting they'll either start on DoDonPachi, maybe by porting the Xbox 360 version that came with that visual novel game of theirs, or we'll see one of their already-Windows-in-arcades games (Akai Katana NesicaxLive version or Deathsmiles 2).

edit: lol, yeah, that's what I meant, thanks.

The troll of the century would be if Steep Slope Sliders were the first one.

6. That is great news. I will buy whatever they bring out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The troll of the century would be if Steep Slope Sliders were the first one.
    I was hoping for Yanya Caballista, myself.

8. HO-LEE SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

9. it feels like 2008 all over again when the initial Xbox 360 announcements were being made

10. The only bullet hell game I care about is Armed Police Batrider, but that's Raizing. Oh Well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!