Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    You're using an SSD for your games? I might later if the GB/$ ratio improved. If the 6 GB drive I bought were instead an SSD, I'm sure it'd be over $1600 easily. The other $1400 I'd rather keep free to spend on RAM or other upgrades. While 16 GB RAM is fine for now, I may swap that out for 32 or 64 later.

I do have an SSD but it's used for the OS, Win 10. What I like there is the faster bootup time.
    A 6 TB HDD would have really long seek times because of how many platters the drive has.

My motherboard has 10 Sata 3 ports, so adding an additional SSD later on is no big deal, especially when I find a good deal.

Volume H is a 750GB Crucial MX300 SSD that I got for under $200.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Sep 2017 at 11:18 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Definitely, and not much. A PS1 controller, The Japanese release of the N64 Goemon game (i think the first one), Super Return of the Jedi, and Super Famicom game called Elfaria.
    Not bad... prices generally seem a bit high on the "rare" games... but there are so many rare titles, kinda makes you question how rare any of these games are.

3. Got a wife! And a powered hand mixer!

4. ...are the two related? Is this a euphemism?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Related in that the mixer was put on the registry by her, to be used almost exclusively by her.

6. Congrats, Pineapple!

7. Congrats Pineapple!

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Not bad... prices generally seem a bit high on the "rare" games... but there are so many rare titles, kinda makes you question how rare any of these games are.
    Yeah they always are at this kinds of things. I thought it was funny by the middle of the day, the places that were way over priced were empty, while the fairly priced places were swamped.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Congrats, Pineapple!

9. I went back today and turned a free duplicate copy of Giga Wing 2 into a PSP 3001, and sealed copies of Trials of Cold Steel I lionheart edition and the regular edition of Trials of Cold Steel II. Both for the Vita.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. So about $100 worth of stuff for a $200 game?