Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm sure one will be exclusive to the Nintendo World Store too.
    If that happens I'm sure one of us in and around NYC can help you out Yoshi, don't worry.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    how many do you have now
    3. Lily got Pikachu last night, and that surprised me. She's never seen Pokemon before, and loves Kirby.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm sure one will be exclusive to the Nintendo World Store too.
    It's only a matter of time.

https://vine.co/v/OJgPOplEAjZ

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    If that happens I'm sure one of us in and around NYC can help you out Yoshi, don't worry.
    Seriously. It's not like any of us haven't tried before with some of the promo items and other nonsense.

A Japanese-based company with a California-based American subsidiary distributes all of their limited and exclusive products at a New York-based store. It makes no sense, really.

4. I know right. Why would Nintendo put their flagship store in one of the busiest and well known tourist spots in the country? It's mind boggling.

5. Hey, this is a Nintendo thread, we don't use logic in here.

6. Yes, NYC is obvious. The lack of an original or second location near their home offices is the confusing part to me.

Say they do make an exclusive for the NY store. Idiots and resellers will line up days in advance to get it.

No one is going to do that for you and you wouldn't do it yourself. It's best to immediately write it off at that point.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    No one is going to do that for you
    What a swell fella.

9. Truth. I saw idiots line up on Thursday in front of Nintendo store waiting for Super Smash Bros. Was there an exclusive/LE? I didn't think so but I didn't bother to ask.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Truth. I saw idiots line up on Thursday in front of Nintendo store waiting for Super Smash Bros. Was there an exclusive/LE? I didn't think so but I didn't bother to ask.
    Free garbage plastic toys. I found a post by this guy who took way too many photos of whatever they did:
    https://delildel.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/nintendoday/

Nintendo dubbed it Nintendo Day, you see.