Thread: Crofton Punk Rock

Crofton Punk Rock

So, I've finally gotten most all of my old CDs, tapes and 7inches together and I'm going to start ripping them to my PC.

Question. If I started a thread where I added new music every day or so would there be any interest?

The music is Crofton and Baltimore punk rock 1993-1998. Which, believe it or not, for the time period, was one of the best music scenes in the country.

Let me know if theres interest... and, uh, let me know if you want to host the files.

I can also hook you guys up via aim... but that kind of sucks.

2. Definetly interested, always willing to check out new music.

I would host some of them, but I really do not have an easy way for you to get them to me in the first place.
    your mom

3. Dude, this would rule...It's so much easier for me to download shit of a website. then to wait for AIM to do it's thing (plus, I can do it at me leisure, like, for instance, Through the middle of the night.

Someone host them, and then they'll be my hero.

4. You know I'm interested.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    Definetly interested, always willing to check out new music.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. would be cool, i liked most of your stuff. i cant host anything, but i will gladly leech of whoever does
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

7. I'd love to leech some kick as MP3's off of ya.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.