Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

Time to stop shitting up the PC Games Thread with this. It's getting out of hand.

Having said that- I've got two extra Torchlight II cards. Anyone in a trading mood?

James

2. omg

just sell them and buy the ones you need for all the trouble you're going through to find someone to trade you're using more than 2 cents of your time.

3. Have you seen the PC Games thread in the last few days? It's not me, it's everyone in there. Including me.

James

4. You are all nuts.

I've caught the bug slightly though. I want to level 5 the summer sale badges while it's still possible so I'm basically just flipping cards from other games for them.

Also I'm totally going to drop like $100 on steam summer sale cards on the last day a resist them all for $2 and wait it out.

5. You're gonna drop $100 and get 10 Reus cards.

The only cards that are dropping for me are Tomb Raider and Prison architect.

6. No I mean I'm going to go on the market where the cards are under $0.20 and then resist them for $1.00.

I figure worst case scenario they never really go over a quarter and I get my money back, best case scenario I turn $100 into $1000.

I have an extra Kerbal Space Program and an extra Skyrim. I need Chivalry and BioShock.

edit: I now have an extra Prison Architect as well.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 16 Jul 2013 at 01:08 PM.

8. I've got an extra Kerbal, Skyrim and Tomb Raider.

9. I have an extra Chivalry

10. Spares:

Mason Vanguard (Chivalry)
    Anarchist (Counter Strike GO)
    Horse (Hotline Miami)
    Sword Sister x2 (Mount & Blade Warband)
    Underground (Portal 2)
    Lungfishopolis (Psychonauts)
    Confrontation (System Shock 2)
    Soldier (Team Fortress 2)
    Thundercrash (Unreal Tournament 2004)
    Last edited by jyoung; 18 Jul 2013 at 09:43 PM.