Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quarantines

1. CDs make you look old and boring to young girls. Vinyl makes you eccentric and worldly!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. How about I PayPal you the $7 and you email me the MP3s. I have no way to play a 7" anyways so it'd just get thrown in the closet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

You might want to wait until the Amazon/iTunes deal goes through.

This is where I point out that there is a song more of an outro really that you can only get on the vinyl. The vinyl also has a different mastering job (more dynamic) than the mp3s.

4. you silly kids and your Vinyl
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

5. I hate when they mix shit to ear buds.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I was just playing the mp3s in my car over lunch, and the songs sound really, really good on some good speakers. Playing it on my crappy pc speakers doesn't do it justice.

I'm actually pretty shocked, I bought it to support my peeps and I actually really like the music. Moar, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

This is by far the best sounding recording I have ever been a part of. A lot of time, really nice gear, a great sounding room, and a hell of an engineer (mykozo) went into that recording. I mean, listen to the fucking bass sound on Outer Space. Shit is legit...

Glad you like it! Tell your friends.

A couple live songs (recorded and mixed by Cheebs) are gonna hit the myspace next week. Keep an eye out

8. anybody have a torrent for this yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

I'll fuck your mother.

10. TUP imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!