Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 405052535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

1. I think you did get me in the back once when I was sniping.

5 more achievements to go!

2. My roomie next to me is playing in the TF2 beta and I want to play so bad right now ... Wish I had the $50 to drop on Orange Box, though >_<

3. Thanks for the invite tonight ElCapitan. I must have stepped out to see Eastern Promises right before you sent the message. Next time i'll be there.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. the orange box pisses me off, why did they have to cancel the black box, now i'm stuck buying a bunch of bs i already have.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Fuck I really can't afford to buy any more games at the moment.. but.. but.. but this game is so awesome looking

Edit: Oh fuck the Orange Box is just a collection of Half-Life 2.

I'm sold.
    i'll be joining this shit with orange box too. see ya on 10/9

6. Quote Originally Posted by everlast88 View Post
    the orange box pisses me off, why did they have to cancel the black box, now i'm stuck buying a bunch of bs i already have.
    Honestly, TF2, Half-life 2 epsiode 2 = $50 anyways by many standards so it's not a huge deal, but I can completely understand about the black box being cancelled being annoying.

Meet the Heavy Weapons guy.

Meet the Engineer

Meet the Soldier
    These videos remind me just how incredibly awesome the style of this game is.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 24 Sep 2007 at 10:11 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Meet the Heavy Weapons guy.

Meet the Engineer

Meet the Soldier
    These videos remind me just how incredibly awesome the style of this game is.
    I do love those trailers. I think TF2 is the first game to take a series from "realism" to cartoony and be universally praised for it. Even with Zelda it was controversial, but they pull it off so well no one can complain.

8. I can't wait for the rest.

We as TNL need to start actually being teammates though (Also I need to play with 8 of you faggots on one team so I can get my achievement :P). This game really does have a lot of team aspects, most of which are being ignored in the beta.

Spies > Sentries, need them to take them out. Scouts > Spies and Snipers. Snipers > Heavies so much I <3 it and everyone else (The sniper secondary weapon is the weakest gun in the game though).

The Medic weapon I think is my favorite because of the arcing trajectory you can pull off some cool shit. I <3 this game lots.

Also, Dave is the best Spy around.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    We as TNL need to start actually being teammates though (Also I need to play with 8 of you faggots on one team so I can get my achievement :P). This game really does have a lot of team aspects, most of which are being ignored in the beta.
    Maybe we should just all pop on Steam nightly at 8-9pm and have one person join a server and all follow? Then we slowly migrate to one team and own the server. If it wasn't for autobalance, we could jump on a empty server, take a team and let the competition come.

The Medic weapon I think is my favorite because of the arcing trajectory you can pull off some cool shit. I <3 this game lots.
    It's really stronger than the sniper secondary? I wouldn't think that... which is why last time I played I went crazy with the medic knife on base defense. :P Where did you find out about the damage levels for all the weapons?

10. This is just from experiance, I can kill someone with a full medic clip (40 shots) It takes about 2 clips from the sniper gun, if you're lucky enough, maybe I'll actuallly test it by grabbing one of you guys going to a vacant server and rap, i mean shooting you and asking how much damage has been done.