Page 29 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Yeah, it's definitely a boring rip off in looks going by that cover, but I think I'd prefer even that to the usual look.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tain
    I think I'd prefer even that to the usual look.
    I agree, and I'll probably play the shit out of this.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I don't like the look of it. Lame, unstylish attempt to ape TF2, imo.
    Fucking right, frog. This is going to kill me..

Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Everybody copies everything. If it's fun, I won't care what it looks like.
    I agree, but why take a HUGE step backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It's not the fact that they're copying as much as the fact that they aren't doing it well.

What TF2 did was a ballsy move, and the reason it was universally embraced was because they did it with a ton of style and made every inch of the game bleed art direction.
    Once again, agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely a boring rip off in looks going by that cover, but I think I'd prefer even that to the usual look.
    I don't want Battlefield looking like fucking Batallion Wars ! This is the worst.

I REALLY don't like EA TF2ing the Battlefield series and undoubtedly dumbing it down both graphically and otherwise to put on console for the kiddies. I was excited about the earlier leak of Battlefield growing larger in scope with more commanders, Generals, more squads, etc... Resembling a real conflict. EA diluting the franchise like this is really killing me here...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I agree, but why take a HUGE step backwards?
    What step backwards? We've seen a single piece of art.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I REALLY don't like EA TF2ing the Battlefield series and undoubtedly dumbing it down both graphically and otherwise to put on console for the kiddies. I was excited about the earlier leak of Battlefield growing larger in scope with more commanders, Generals, more squads, etc... Resembling a real conflict. EA diluting the franchise like this is really killing me here...
    It doesn't sound like this will be on consoles at all. They're dumbing down the graphics to hit the casual PC game crowd.

6. besides people who play The Sims......there's a casual PC game crowd?

WoW.

8. this is true. excellent point as always egg layer.

Fertilizer imo.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Fertilizer imo.
    wait, so you pooped in your wife!?