Page 184 of 223 FirstFirst ... 170180182183184185186188198 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What?
    It's not impressive.

2. Like entering a pissing contest from 6 months in the future and every judge (everyone) has a different idea of what piss should count
    Donk

#allpissmatters

4. Awright. I'm posting this. I'm trying to start a video series. I made an episode about Cave Story.

Feedback welcome! (I know the lighting isn't great and I keep looking off camera too much.)

5. Is "I just rolled out of bed" the look you're going for? If so
    Nice cat tree.

6. Did you have your script on the computer screen that was beside the camera? You almost never appear to be looking into the camera which is distracting.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Toupee is a cutie!

He reminds me of me before I lost my hair and my capacity to love.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 13 Jul 2017 at 07:16 PM.

8. You have a good delivery, you could probably punch it up but I think that'll just come with practice.

Yeah, the lighting is like the opposite of what you should be going for, with the light behind your head and then underneath your hands while looking at the instruction manual.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I thought it was ok. Because I'm not a bitch. Like some people.

10. Constructive criticism.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.