Page 1 of 265 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Across America: New York City 2008

1. TNL Across America: New York City 2008

After the success of the Los Angeles event, it's time to look ahead to TNL NYC 2008. Some of the same people that made LA such an enjoyable experience will be there, along with our East Coast veterans. Be in New York City on June 7, 2008, and be a part of it. Like I said in the other thread, you don't have to feel any pressure to be funny or be outgoing: just show up and be yourself. We have enough wit and wisdom to go around. You'll have a good time.

The first thing to figure out is where exactly ground zero will be for the Saturday night dinner. We also want to know who'll be there, so if you might be going, post in this thread and let us know. Include the percentage of likelihood that you will attend and whether you will bring any guests, so we can figure out how big a space we need to reserve.

---

EDIT (4/24): If you are planning on attending and don't possess acceptable photo ID that indicates you are age 21 or older by the time of the get-together, please PM me and let me know ~ burg

---
    Attendees:

Advocate - 100%
    Atlas - 100%
    bahn - 100%
    Biff - 100%
    burgundy - 100%
    ChaoofNee - 100% - One guest
    Chux - 100%
    Cowdisease - 100%
    Cowutopia - 100%
    Destin - 100%
    Dolemite - 100%
    FirstBlood - 100%
    Frogacuda - 100%
    Galaxia - 100%
    Josh - 100% - One guest
    K3V - 100%
    kingoffighters - 100%
    Mezz - 100%
    Netwurked - 100%
    Nick - 100%
    Opaque - 100% - One guest
    portnoyd - 100%
    Razor Ramon - 100% - One guest
    Rhydant - 100% - One guest
    Sinista - 100%
    Thief Silver - 100%
    TrialSword - 100%
    Rich - 95%
    Shin Johnpv - 95%
    Mykozo - 90%
    Vasteel - 85% - One guest
    BrandX - 80%
    epmode - 75%
    Type Ryan - 75%
    Pineapple - 60% - One guest
    Some Stupid Japanese Name - 60%
    bandit - 50%
    Hubbitron - 50%
    icarusfall - 50% - One guest
    Rumpy - 50%
    Yoshi - 50%
    B-Ri - 35%
    SapphirePhoenix - 35%
    Bacon McShig - 10%
    MVS - 9%
    Timber - 7%
    Shooting Love - 1%
    Last edited by burgundy; 24 Apr 2008 at 03:04 PM.

2. i might.

Get the long island tea + ice ready plz.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. As stated, I can put up 2 TNLr's for the weekend if getting a place is the reason you can not attend.

As for restaurants, Tonic Times Square is a nice not-super expensive place that's in a good location.
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 24 Mar 2008 at 03:33 PM.

4. tell me what you and rhydant plan on doing, cause i know zero people in the east coast, and i hate planes, so going alone on a plane = out of the question.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. I'm 100% for Chicago, I'd say 75% for NYC.

6. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    tell me what you and rhydant plan on doing, cause i know zero people in the east coast, and i hate planes, so going alone on a plane = out of the question.
    Right now it's him, my girlfriend and myself.

You could totally fly out with us then share a room.

7. I'm 100% in for NYC, buying a plane ticket in Friday.

Unless of course there are others from Ohio that want to drive in which case road trip. Still it's probably cheaper and easier than driving unless it's split up amongst TNLers.

Also I'd rather not try to learn how to drive in New York as I hear it's hell.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Unless of course there are others from Ohio that want to drive in which case road trip. Still it's probably cheaper and easier than driving unless it's split up amongst TNLers.
    I can't imagine it would be cheaper to drive.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I'm 100% in for NYC, buying a plane ticket in Friday.

Also I'd rather not try to learn how to drive in New York as I hear it's hell.
    If you want to save money fly into Jersey and take the train.