Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Disney Afternoon Collection

1. Adventures in the Magic Kingdom seems difficult at first, but once you get the trick for each level it's actually a fairly easy game. I'm sure if you played it today, you would be able to beat it without too much of a problem.

Also, gotta say that I disagree with the NES Tale Spin game being bad. It's vastly better than the Genesis game IMO.

2. I haven't played it in twenty five some odd years, but I remember it being pretty lackluster and the videos look like what I remember, so... I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I played the TG16 version of Tailspin when I was a kid. I really liked it, but the control was slippery as heck and I wouldnt place it among the chip and dales or ducktales when it comes to quality. I did beat it though!

I liked NES Tailspin enough. It's easily the best Tailspin game, but that's not saying much.

Hope they do a physical disc on this one, you know it's getting delisted.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post

Value added ports like this are so much better than a VC rom dump.
    While I agree on the value, it assumes that the ports are emulated perfectly. The Megaman collection was reported to have some input lag on PS4 (I'm not sure about other systems) so it boiled down to Wii VC > Collection > Wii U VC as far as accuracy goes.

6. That's true! I heard conflicting reports on PS4 Legacy Collection, I'd like to hear that wasn't wasn't the case. I'm pretty happy just firing up the Anniversary Collection on PS2 if I need that fix, if need be.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 16 Mar 2017 at 12:02 PM.

I've only played the 3ds version of the collection, which seemed fine but I didn't like playing it on a portable. I did run through the first game on my NES classic and it was great.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I liked NES Tailspin enough. It's easily the best Tailspin game, but that's not saying much.

Hope they do a physical disc on this one, you know it's getting delisted.

This and inc Yoshi's dinosaur picture.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. I remember reading about DuckTales 2 in Nintendo Power and really liking what I saw. Never played it though.

I'll get this.

10. The soundtrack on that one suuuucks, but more cane pogo isn't a bad thing.

Anybody even thinking about this should try Shovel Knight, given the chance.