Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 818202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. I'm going to go get some more weed myself.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I imagine alcohol is doing great too. Anything that helps you cope.

I'm not sure. Alcohol is probably getting higher retail sales, but I don't think that comes close to offset bar/restaurant sales and distribution has gotten all fucked up.

4. I would be fine with never drinking alcohol again, but my life would be a lot less enjoyable without at least the occasional joint.

5. If you haven't had Screwball Peanut Butters Whiskey do yourself a favor and change your life.

6. If I had to sit home with a bunch of kids I’d be drunk or stoned all the time.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    A guy I know makes cornhole bags and boards on the side. He is fucking killing it right now. Had 4k in sales last week when he normally has a few hundred.
    Enjoy it now because the used market will be flooded in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    If I had to sit home with a bunch of kids I’d be drunk or stoned all the time.
    Get on my level.

9. Local post office is suddenly closed until April 30. Hmm. Drove two minutes to the next one in the neighboring town, and this is apparently how they're keeping their employees safe. Probably not too long before this branch closes down too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. But hey, at least gas is now $1.85 a gallon. Can remember the least time I filled my tank from dead empty to over full for $20.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww