Page 14 of 735 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. It was all screwy for me last night.

2. I still can't DL the KOF demo. Live just won't let me, and I was able to DL some themes (free Mech Assault!) and MS 3 just fine.

3. my biggest annoyance is that the few times i have logged on since then the 360 has just stayed on a blank dash screen trying to get live stuff.

I almost bought blue dragon, but opted out, i need to beat other 360 stuff i got
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. If you hit Sign Out your dashboard will act normally. Live components won't show up, but it will still connect to the network. Says you're logged in and how many friends are on. Really weird.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    If you hit Sign Out your dashboard will act normally. Live components won't show up, but it will still connect to the network. Says you're logged in and how many friends are on. Really weird.
    Weird, I saw this the other night and thought I was just seeing things.

6. I finally found a new Xbox to swap my busted one with (#5 is dead. Long live #6!), but now I can't get past the initial screen to sign my profile in because my XBL connection keeps failing.

7. I can't believe they haven't fixed it yet, something must have exploded.

8. Sony must've sent ninjas to blow up their database to chop up all their internet tubes.

9. the live servers are running vista, if they downgrade to xp all will be well!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    I got an A in stats right now, I understand totally. I just don't agree with the concept that anybody that writes a damn review can be taken seriously.
    They can't be, which is why if you were really getting an A in Statistics you'd understand how important a mean average of a large sample is.