Page 3611 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 3597360736093610361136123613 LastLast
Results 36,101 to 36,110 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    There was no sarcasm or humor intended in my response.
    Well sorry for misunderstanding you. I really do like checking out your facebook page and reading your stories. I guess what you said kinda hit me in the wrong direction.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Attachment 81628

The Froggo game is Water Ski

Attachment 81629

It's safe to assume that most boxed games don't have the manuals. For some reason this guy had a thing for taking the manuals out of the games and keeping them separate. Nephew found most of the Genesis/Sega CD ones. There's about 30 PS1 games here as well (nothing exciting- unless you're looking for Power Shovel) and Nephew found the manuals for those- but just threw them in the box. I have to match them up with the games still.
    I admit I'm curious about the PS1 stuff.

3. I'd be interested in Dig Dug, Choplifter, and Galaga. Drop me a message where ever is most easy for you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Well sorry for misunderstanding you. I really do like checking out your facebook page and reading your stories. I guess what you said kinda hit me in the wrong direction.
    You’re right though. He was clearly having a bad day or something and decided to be a dick to you for no reason.

5. oh please.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    You’re right though. He was clearly having a bad day or something and decided to be a dick to you for no reason.
    Hey now, no need to rub salt in the wound. Maybe he was having a bad day or not but I do legit love reading his FB page and comments here on the forums. I'm over it honestly.

Also he can be a dick as much as he wants. He sent me a free copy of Doom for the 32X.

7. Two Helens agree.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Two Helens agree.
    Saw your FB post of all the Genesis goodies. I have to admit that's one hell of a nice haul.

Got a used 2016 challenger. Got a pretty good deal on it. Not super happy about now having a car payment but whatever.

I got a warranty on it. 3 years or 30,000 miles. The vehical had some miles on it, at 90k.

Undecided if I'm going to keep that warranty. I have 30 days to decide before taking a penalty. It was $3k.

A bit pricey. I'm essentially banking on at least 3k in failures.

10. keep it.