Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Him the shot entering like he was charging the officer corroborates one of the rumors that he actually did that, which sounds ridiculous to me, but who knows.

Edit: The treatment of the press is also atrocious.

It's gonna get a lot worse.

3. I hope. That's the only way change will occur.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Edit: The treatment of the press is also atrocious.
    As a member of the press (although not currently anywhere near the level where I would be covering shit even remotely like this), it's scary. I actually covered an officer-related shooting a few years ago (short version: cops chased a knife-wielding teenager back to his house where they killed him, then they accidentally shot and killed a plain-clothes SWAT dude who responded to the scene carrying an assault rifle after he didn't ID himself fast enough), and the whole thing was complete chaos when I got there...and that's nothing compared to what's going down in Missouri. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like being there as a reporter and having power-mad cops launching tear gas at you and threatening to haul your ass off just for doing your job.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Aug 2014 at 01:36 PM.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. BTW, can someone correct the spelling of "Missouri" in the thread title?

6. These cops are acting like a bunch of good old boys who spend all day stroking their guns and all night writing race war fanfic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    BTW, can someone correct the spelling of "Missouri" in the thread title?
    Don't tell me what to dooooooooo. (edit: fixed!)
    Last edited by YellerDog; 18 Aug 2014 at 01:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    These cops are acting like a bunch of good old boys who spend all day stroking their guns and all night writing race war fanfic.
    Hopefully we will eventually ban or restrict guns to the point that only cops have assault rifles (maybe any gun for that matter)

9. Good point. Maybe some of these protestors should have been strapping. I am sure that would have gone very well for them and the NRA fanboys would have cheered at the sight of a bunch of young black people pointing their rifles at police!

I'd been ok with it. As people have said, it's gotta get worse before it gets better.