Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A new Guinness World Record for the largest videogame collection.

1. I sold a Keio Flying Squadron 3 years ago for $300.
    It's now going for 3X times that.
    Shit's outta control!

Panzer Dragoon Saga got too valuable for me to justify keeping so I got rid of it last year. Next time I feel like playing it, I will play my $20 Japanese version or a burn a copy if the language barrier bugs me.

3. Yeah, no Saturn games here. But I have a lot of the DC trophies: Border Down LE, Under Defeat LE, PRoject Justice, Mars Matrix, GigaWing, Shenmue II PAL, Rez PAL, Psyvariar 2, Ikaruga, Bangai-O all seem to be worth a good amount.

4. I would sell my Jag and games before I got rid of any titles for the Saturn. The Saturn is pretty much my favorite console of all-time. I pretty much have every North American title that is in high demand including Gaurdian Heroes and Dragon Force.

I have a decent amount of heavy hitters on the DC like Mars Matrix, Border Down, Shenmue 2, Seaman, MVC2, Bangai-O, and Sturmwind LE.
    Last edited by gamevet; 28 Sep 2016 at 06:25 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    The Saturn is pretty much my favorite console of all-time.
    ;/
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 28 Sep 2016 at 06:45 PM.

6. It hurts my feelings that Shining Wisdom sells for more than Shining the Holy Ark.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It hurts my feelings that Shining Wisdom sells for more than Shining the Holy Ark.
    And the broken Albert Odyssey as well.

I sold all my US DC stuff to Timber in 2011. No regrets.

9. He just posted a crazy arcade cabinet haul.

10. "Arcade pick ups" is game speak for "I am too goddamn wealthy."