Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Looks like it's going to be way too easy. But still looking forward to it.
    The only difficult Metroid is the first one. Although Fusion had some shitty difficulty spike bosses.

2. True
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Hate to say it, but this looks like ass.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    There's nothing wrong with buying an Amiibo because you like it. The problem is locking content behind it.
    Locking content behind it has been the point the whole time for Nintendo. If you bought a single Amiibo, you don't have a right to complain about locked content. These things should have been boycotted.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Hate to say it, but this looks like ass.
    Nope, it must be said.

I bought one Amiibo and I regret it. I have the 8bit Mario and then I also have the Zelda bundle that came out.

6. Really? I'm sold on the melee counter alone.

7. Yeah this looks great.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Locking content behind it has been the point the whole time for Nintendo. If you bought a single Amiibo, you don't have a right to complain about locked content. These things should have been boycotted.
    That's objectively not true. All of the early ones were compatible with SSB. What content was locked behind them? Very few games use them to lock content. Unfortunately, this is one of the ones that does.

The Smash Bros. stuff of having the amiibo fight or whatever is still a type of locked content. That was minor but the reason these things aren't just figurines is so you can access stuff in games you wouldn't be able to otherwise. It was obvious from the beginning that Nintendo could lock stuff behind them if they wanted to.

10. I bought the amiibo instead of the game. I'll glance at it every now and then as I play through the PC fan remake.