Page 4 of 329 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Cooking: TNL!

1. A fried egg on a hamburger is truly the only way to have it. Sunburnt Cow says 'sup?

Crock Pots are awesome. I used to make oatmeal in mine so I could wake up and have hot oatmeal right away.

I should still be doing this... I'm not sure why I'm not.

3. Stop posting, start doing, you lazy bitch.

I'm actually cooking up something special for you RIGHT NOW.

5. In ten minutes I'll be on a bus to Baltimore. Pick me up at the McDonald's and make enough for Destin, too.

6. I've recently invented Burger King's next big sandwich, the jalapeno popper chicken sandwich. Chicken patty + thick slice of cheddar + slices of pickled jalapeno + lots of mayo = delicious

7. I came across this recipe and figured I'd share it for all of you vegans/vegetarians. It looks pretty nice and I'm not too much into the whole vegan cooking. So someone give it a go and tell me how it is.

It's not one of those "oh lemme find a subsitute for meat" recipe but something that anyone can enjoy.

Walnut-Lentil burger

You can make it with or with out eggs depending on how much of a vegetarian you are or how you want it to look/taste.

Original recipe here

Here is a variation of it from another blog, if you'd like another option on this recipe.
    http://forfood.rezimo.com/?p=696

Enjoy.

8. That looks delicious!

9. That walnut-lentil burger sounds awesome. I need to try this and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Crock Pots are awesome. I used to make oatmeal in mine so I could wake up and have hot oatmeal right away.
    I make steel cut outs in my rice cooker and it's absolutely awesome to wake up and have breakfast ready for you.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    Walnut-Lentil burger

Thank you for a picture that doesn't make me want to toss cookies. It even looks appetizing!