Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29394142434445 LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

1. Nevar Forget!

A military dictatorship that killed 3000 people (in a country of 11 million, not 300 million), tortured thousands more, and forced hundreds of thousands into exile. All so they can uphold and implement American right wing economic theories.

2. Par for the course from the shit bag brigade.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    A military dictatorship that killed 3000 people (in a country of 11 million, not 300 million), tortured thousands more, and forced hundreds of thousands into exile. All so they can uphold and implement American right wing economic theories.
    When did this Diff get stuck in the black lodge and the bad Diff get loose?

5. Nevar Forget!

I continue to believe the Dubya administration was a goddamn abomination. I still think Dick Cheney is one of the worst Americans in history. The names Wolfowitz and Feith still make my head hurt. You'll find me criticizing Obama's foreign policy (which was basically Bush's) and Trump's Afghanistan speech today.

I just don't believe that more government, higher taxes, etc., can solve our ills. I guess I did around the time Obama was elected but he sure showed me. And I definitely don't think we need more identity politics.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 11 Sep 2017 at 12:30 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    When did this Diff get stuck in the black lodge and the bad Diff get loose?
    Were you around for the Iraq War discussions? Diff's been pretty flexible across time.

I mean, yeah, this current stuff feels like some kind of malevolent brainwashing but all of this stuff does at that point in time. In a few years we'll be laughing at the Trump stuff and bitching about how [insert name of crazy liberal] fooled everyone.

7. Go piss up a rope Hegel with your Synthesis shit. DEM OR DIE

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. jeanralphio-theworst.gif

I'm down with "fuck white people" if there hotties involved and he means it literally.