Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Hating On Star Wars Sequels Since 1983

1. I thought he meant Frozen 2.

2. He probably does.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Okay, Disney. 2 movies and you effectively killed star wars. Not in the sense that it won't go on forever, but you have outdone george lucas and retroactively made the previous movies worse and killed any point to 1-6.

Crazy.

GOT season 8 bad. Almost.

4. I still haven't watched the last two Star Wars movies. I have Disney+ and I'm working from home during a pandemic. I have tons of time on my hands and they're just a button push away, but I just don't care.

At least The Mandalorian is great, but otherwise Star Wars is fucking itself to death.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I'm fully over Star Wars.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I still haven't watched the last two Star Wars movies. I have Disney+ and I'm working from home during a pandemic. I have tons of time on my hands and they're just a button push away, but I just don't care.

At least The Mandalorian is great, but otherwise Star Wars is fucking itself to death.
    You must.

You have to see the dark side and how dark and rere it is. It will make mando that much better.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm fully over Star Wars.
    Sexist.

8. I heard Hayden Christensen is coming back as Anakin in that Ahsoka series. Because we need Skywalkers.

Not even the rumored Taika Waititi movie can get me interested in this series any more.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. This guy is obnoxious, but his findings expose so much about how Kathleen Kennedy wanted to recreate Star Wars and kick sand in the face of fans of the older movies.