Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Car Suggestions

1. I think it sounds like something you'll flip in the ditch. Better play it safe.

That is mostly a myth. They are no worse than cjs

3. I'm not directly familiar with the Samurai as I don't really care for that style, but my primary concerns would be the ability to get it fixed considering its age and being discontinued. Is it something you can do yourself or have you spoken with any repair shops to ask how easily they can order parts for it? From a brief search it sounds like the car itself was very solid for the time.

Yeah, I can do a lot of it myself, baring something extreme like pulling the engine or transmission.

And they still make them for other countries so parts are available. There are also lots of dater market 4x4 parts.

I drove a blue rag top Suzuki Samurai for a few years. I could put it on two wheels whenever I chose. I sold it to my friend Jay, and he rolled it 6 days later. Tow truck showed up, they pushed it back over and it started right up. Legendary. They are absolute death traps, don't front. If you get in an accident you're gonna regret it.

P.S. It's still my favorite car I've ever owned.

Well yeah. But all those little squat trucks are.

I kinda want one now

8. I love these. Was close to buying one over the Jeep a while back.
    Boo, Hiss.

Here's mine:

Attached Images Attached Images

It has two shifters, cheeks. TWO.