Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Constellation of Stupidity

1. Constellation of Stupidity

Hello all!

A while back I made a thread about writing a book on working in gaming retail. I couldn't find that it, so when I actually started the story, I made another one. Now, I'm making another thread because I deleted the info from the second one (for reasons I can't get into here) and can't edit my info.

The long and short: I'm writing a novel that's loosely based on a true story that happened 2 years ago. Yes, it's about gaming retail. But it's also about the many lies I've told, a "crazy" pseudo-stalker I had to get rid of, and a ton of weird people and situations I encountered along the way. It's also about sex (none for me) drugs (a bit for me) and rock and roll (mostly Korn... and totally not for me).

It's not (absolute) shit. So, if you've read anything I've forced down your throat in the past (specifically Confessions), you needn't worry. (And for making you read that first story, I'm very sorry. It really was bad. But I wrote it in high school. What do you expect?)

I just want your feedback. What did you hate about it? Do you consider it a technical wreck? If you were in dire need of toilet paper, would you use it to wipe your bum? I need to know. (However, this is a rough copy. All minor kinks will be ironed out later.)

(Btw., Here's the second thread I was referring to: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...t=37821&page=3)

I present to you the first 100 pages of Constellation of Stupidity:

Edit: This is the right sub-forum, correct?
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 12 Nov 2006 at 01:27 AM.

2. Niiiice. I remember the whold stalker chick thing. I'll be sure to download this and read it once I get internet at home.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Niiiice. I remember the whold stalker chick thing.
    I was kinda hoping you'd forget...

4. I really, really, really hate the title. I mean, really. Makes me not what to read it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I really, really, really hate the title. I mean, really. Makes me not what to read it.
    What do you propose?

"Yes, I Got That Madden"
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. "To Low For Fat Hoes"

8. "Clerks"

9. "What's President Evil?"

10. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    "Clerks"

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    "To Low For Fat Hoes"

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    "Yes, I Got That Madden"