Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 76868889909192 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

3. I wish they'd leave Skyrim behind already. All they're missing is a 3DS port, for god's sake.

Agreed. I'm so, so glad it's Fallout 4 on SteamVR and Skyrim on PSVR and not the other way around. Whatever the next new game is better finally have a new engine. They're way behind the industry now, which is terrible for a developer whose parent company owns id.

5. Wolf is isTech6

These open world games can go pound sand

7. Skyrim on Switch doesn't look half bad for a portable one, but I wouldn't play it in docked mode when PC/PS4/XB1 versions are there.
    But can Switch run Crysis, even if it were cut down some like the 360/PS3 version? I wonder.

8. I wouldn't play it on the PS4 either. The modded PC version of the original with higher textures and a bunch of other mods is the way to go.

9. Honestly, I'm just plain done with Skyrim. Didn't explore half the world, didn't advance very far in the plot, still put in dozens of hours. It was fun until it stopped being fun, and I can't imagine going back.

Steam says I put 107 hours into the original version. I've never installed the Special Edition. I just haven't had the itch.

Interestingly enough, I have 103 hours in Fallout 4 and plan to get the VR version day one. Maybe moving the VR version of Skyrim over to Steam would motivate me, but I think I just like Fallout more.

I like the idea of an Elder Scrolls game on the Switch, but I wish it were actually one of the older ones just for variety. Morrowind on Switch would have been an instant purchase.