Page 14 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Worth it. Definitely worth it.
    I won't even bother until he's done. No sense reading myself in to the mythos without the climax / finish involved. If the series is wrapped up / close when that happens I won't ever bother. I like things when they're new to me. Once the cliffhangers, twists and turns have all been exhausted I have a hard time retreading old ground again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I'm kind of digging the series a bit more than the books. I liked the books just fine, but they were so very typical Fantasy novels with some awesome violence and incest thrown in for good measure. The show is a typical Fantasy type show, but it weeds out a lot of the uninteresting nonsense, which I inevitably skipped over in the books. They also made daenerys a way more interesting character, instead of just ridiculous a Mary Sue filler character.
    I don't know, I'm not the hugest Fantasy fan, so I mostly watch it for the sex and violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I never read any of the books, but I dug the first ep, when I have an hour I'll watch the 2nd.

Also, it had a midget fucking somebody in the first ep. A+++++ Would buy from again.

4. I mostly watch it for the sex, violence and random BAD-ASS one-liners from the midget and Ned.

5. I watch fantasy shows to see narwhals getting fingerbanged.

People who have read the books, will I be disappointed?

6. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I mostly watch it for the sex, violence and random BAD-ASS one-liners from the midget and Ned.
    There's more to the show than this?

7. I think there's something going on about a throne? Some sort of "game"?

I dunno, no care ever.

8. I'll bet it's like musical chairs, only with more sex and you get to kill whoever loses.

9. You should continue to watch it Charles. I'm expecting more nudity and beheadings.

10. Great times. I love that spartacus made it ok for sex and violence to be on cable tv.