Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 117127129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,306 of 1306

Thread: Cooking TNL Part II

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    you should go back to your mothers womb... that way you can restart your life and not become the jack ass that wastes his time making sure another poster looks stupid on a message board. L O S E R
    "I know you are, but what am I?"

Oh and before you say anything ...

"I'm rubber and you're glue ..."

and

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."
    Last edited by Advocate; 22 Aug 2008 at 04:04 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    "sticks and stones may hurt my bones, but names will never hurt me."
    BREAK my bones, you stupid asshole. I don't know who or what you're advocating but it sure as hell isn't intelligence.

nice edit btw. Dumb ass.

3. If the next post isn't about cooking delicious food I'm going to fuck some shit up.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    If the next post isn't about cooking delicious food I'm going to fuck some shit up.
    I'll be serving up 24-hour bans. Come and get 'em!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

lock the thread. we have another one now.

6. I think the perfect burger has a lot more to do with the overall patty recipe rather than cooking method. Obviously a nice grill is going to yield better results, but I am a fan of a little more marbling in the meat. Meat with no fat (lean meat) makes such shit hockeypucks. I've actually tried a few recipe's that use weird shit in them. Obviously onions are pretty tame, but I've had burgers with stuff like peanut butter in it, and one with oatmeal in it. And surprisingly the oatmeal one was really quite good. Not the best idea though, but a nice diversion.

My favorite burgers are the simple ones on a charbroil grill. Nothing beats seasoned iron to make things taste great. I don't have one of those in my place, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    lock the thread. we have another one now.
    What? Fuck. Oh well fuck it this post was meant to go down with the ship.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 22 Aug 2008 at 06:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."