Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Survival Kid View Post
    This thread is full of win.
    Between everyone acting all somber and serious in their posts and the awesome gifs, yeah, this thread has the perfect balance of win.

2. Junior year of college, went to a big party at a girl friends apartment and ended up passing out over there on a makeshift bed of couch cushions.

Woke up to people watching TV in the living room saying one of the towers had a bomb go off. Having passed out about 4 hours earlier and still being drunk I didn't believe it and fell asleep again. Then the second plane hit and thats when I got up watched TV with everyone. After a few minutes I went back to my apartment with my roommate. It looked like everyone was out talking about it, everyone with this real sad look on their face. Any TV you passed had the news on.

3. Eh I was playing some D2 that morning and people were talking about the plane hitting and I was like "STFU, hoax"
    That was the one and only time i was wrong.

4. You're a woman, you're always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Josh's original pic is still the best:
    I was looking for that... I went the JEWS DID WTC route when I couldn't find it.

I got banned for posting that the first time around btw...

6. as you should have been, for shame!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Someone with BIG BALLZ should try to get him to autograph that.
    You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore.

8. He would panel 2 you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I still LOLed fucking hard at the Hogan pics Tain just posted.
    Whatcha' gonna' do when Hulkamania runs wild on you!?

10. I was a few months out of college and a worthless bum with no job. My mom called me hysterical to turn on the TV. Weird day.

My sister worked in the Prudential building at the time and saw the towers both go down from her boss's office. My brother-in-law worked for the Hudson Co. Prosecutor's Office and also saw it.

The pics... I feel bad for getting so many lolz out of something so bad.