Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. If not for anything else but the fact that he handed China and Russia more clout than they had before he took the keys. Or the insurrection.

2. So, when is this 2,000 check coming? Not seeing a lot of movement on this one yet.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    So, when is this 2,000 check coming? Not seeing a lot of movement on this one yet.
    From what I've read/heard - March at the earliest and likely $1400.

4. They didn't nuke the filibuster so never.

5. Obama 5 Executive Orders, Trump 6, Biden... 25

"King" "Dictator" lol.

6. Executive orders by most presidents are always in the hundreds?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Executive orders by most presidents are always in the hundreds?
    Not the point I was making.

Biden issued 17 EO's in his first two days of office. Trump? 1 Obama? 2

"Biden has signed 28 executive orders during his first 10 days in office, a furious pace compared with other presidents in a comparable time period. Former President Trump signed seven executive orders in January 2017, former President Obama signed nine in January 2009 and former President George W. Bush signed two in January 2001."

Even more puzzling is the "unity" schpiel because he's got Congress as well to legislate on his behalf.

Going to be another interesting four years.

8. Since the Senate didn't nuke the filibuster they won't get anything done. Our government's broken. We should throw it away and get a new one but we won't, so he's got to try to unfuck a bunch of shit those previous jerks fucked.

BUT! Don Jr. totally reminded me of something today, now that we have a new President. He tweeted:

The Lincoln Project should probably change their name to the Pedophile Project to better reflect their true "values"
    Been so long since my last contact w/those og hackers I know I nearly forgot that Orange Man Bad filmed himself banging Ivanka when she was 11-13. Sold some of the videos to people in the Ukraine. I've had the misfortune of seeing a snippet, so I know that shit is real, but those folks I know have a couple actual VHS copies. Those idiots won't drop them anywhere, though, so fuck them.

Anyway, makes me wonder if Jr. took part/knows about it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Not the point I was making.
    Are you just comparing the first week or two in office? Is it possible this president issued a lot of day one EO's to counter EO's of the previous President? A pervious President who issued more EO's per year than any other President, 69 last year and 14 in the first 19 days of 2021. EO overuse are a symptom of the legislative branch failing to get anything done.

I spent too much time looking through all these: http://www.federalregister.gov/presi...ecutive-orders
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in