Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 79101112 LastLast

Thread: Melf's Friendly Trader Thread

1. Update (10-25-07):

I sold my copy of Border Down LE (so long old friend!) to Baron, who paid promptly and maintained constant communication. A great sale to a great buyer, and I would definitely sell to him again without hesitation.

2. Update (2-8-08):

I recently sold some games to a few TNLers:

GohanX: Great buyer who paid promptly and maintained great communication.

Crafter: Reliable and friendly. What else can you ask for?

Mikhal: Paid quick and was very friendly.

3. Update (2-15-08):

SegaManiac bought my copy of Cyberlip quickly and responsibly. I'll definitely sell to him again. In fact, I already am!
    Last edited by Melf; 14 Feb 2008 at 11:16 PM.

4. Update (2-22-08):

kevincal sold me some great copies of Next Generation magazine that came quickly and safely. Quick to leave feedback on eBay too!

5. Update (6-8-08):

neoalphazero completed a great transaction, sending me my games safely and quickly, and with a bonus to boot! Definitely one of the great ones.
    Last edited by Melf; 08 Jun 2008 at 11:33 PM.

6. Update (7-13-08):

Nomi sold me Lost Odyssey for a great price and shipped it out quickly. Great seller!

7. Update (7-18-08):

- Pineapple mailed me a copy of Dark Sector quickly and in minty fresh condition. Great communication too! Would definitely buy from again.

- PepsimanVsJoe mailed out his payment for DC games quickly, and he's always a great person to deal with. Thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Update (2-22-08):

kevincal sold me some great copies of Next Generation magazine that came quickly and safely. Quick to leave feedback on eBay too!
    For some reason I laughed when I read it was Kevincal..
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Update: 9/7/08:

A Robot Bit Me was really cool about his purchase, even after the PO lost his money order. He was reimbursed and we finished the transaction via PayPal.

Great communication and quick payment. I would definitely sell to him again!

10. Update (10-19-09):

A Robot Bit Me was extremely cool in our transaction for Sega 16-bit stuff. He was really patient when it took me seemingly forever to finally send out payment (university pay schedule = crap), and he even sent the items first. Truly a trustworthy seller and a great guy to deal with all around.