Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Planet 3 (PC, PS3, 360)

1. w.
    h.
    y.

I can't decide whether Capcom green lighting a sequel or TNLers owning and actually wanting to play LP2 is more surprising.

3. Your pointless insult is not surprising.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I can't decide whether Capcom green lighting a sequel or TNLers owning and actually wanting to play LP2 is more surprising.
    For a $10 game, it's not all that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. It seemed like a fun game to co-op, marred by the TNL experience of a few vocal assholes that stupidly played it on hard and hated how hard it was.

6. It's a clumsy game. Is it possible to succeed? Yes. Is it worth it? No, not really.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    It seemed like a fun game to co-op, marred by the TNL experience of a few vocal assholes that stupidly played it on hard and hated how hard it was.
    Uh, we played on normal and it was the WORST. It's probably worth what YOU paid for it though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    this is probably not gonna be about hit stun, super accurate grapple shots, and rolling invincibility frames
    For games with hit stun, super accurate grapple shots, and rolling invincibility frames... I prefer single-player.

9. As opposed to co-op? I'm definitely that way. I never really got into LP2.

10. I haven't played Lost Planet 2 yet (sitting on my shelf), but I was a big fan of the first game. In a short period of temporary craze that I will never be able to duplicate, I managed to get all the single-player achievements.