Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gohrons "For Sale Thread"

1. Gohrons "For Sale Thread"

As I said in the thread where the X-Box stuff was for sale, I lost my job recently and have since found a new one but money is still a little tight so I'm going to post a bunch of crap in here that'll be for sale. For any PC games, it is implied they have not been taken online but due to CD key verification the sale may or may not work, I'll check into it before shipping. I also expect shipping costs to be covered when payment is recieved, it shouldn't be much more.

Most of the things here won't neccasarily be sold at first offer and due to the fact that I don't know how much some of this is worth, I'll take offers if a price isn't posted...anyhow:

PC Games:
    -Gothic II plus expansion pack (Unopened)
    -Dungeon Siege 2 (Unopened)
    -X3: The Reunion
    -Men of Valor
    -Civilization IV
    -Bards Tale
    -The Movies
    -Quake IV
    -Swat 4
    -Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Collectors Edition
    -FEAR
    -Call of Duty 2

PS2 Games/Accessories:
    -PS2 Game System (1st Gen, standard "big" unit) (Wires and cables included)
    -GTA San Andreas
    -Wild Arms 3
    -Xenosaga II Episode 2
    -MVP NCAA Baseball 2006
    -MLB 06 The Show
    -Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
    -Sony 8MB Memory Card

XBox 360 Stuff:
    -MLB2K6 ($20)
    -Wireless Control (Unopened) ($30, Good Deal)

PC Accessories:
    -ATI x800XL Video Card (Used)
    -Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Sound Card (used)
    -Creative 5.1 Surrond Sound Speakers (shipping may be a tad hefty)
    -Logitech G5 High Precision Wired Mouse (Used)
    -Logitech USB Headset (Good quality headphones)

DVD:
    -The Last Samurai
    -Men of Honor
    -Collateral
    -Sin City
    -Star Wars Episode III
    -Full Metal Jacket
    -Lord of the Rings (First one)
    -Romeo Must Die
    -Half Baked
    -Rocky Boxset (1-5)

That's all for right now.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. I'll take your 360 controller, PM sent. Thanks!
    Last edited by George; 18 Jan 2007 at 02:35 PM.

3. Price including shipping for PS2 with memory card? A co-worker is looking for one for his nephews.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Price including shipping for PS2 with memory card? A co-worker is looking for one for his nephews.
    I think I'll go for $110 if that sounds reasonable to you. The PS2 is one of the things I'd like to keep but I'll let you know my desicion within the next week or so.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. $25 shipped for the Rocky box set?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    $25 shipped for the Rocky box set?

Also something I'd like to keep but if I decide to give that away we'll probably be talking closer to $30-$40

7. No disrespect intended, but why do you offer items for sale and then when people want them you say, I'll think about it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    No disrespect intended, but why do you offer items for sale and then when people want them you say, I'll think about it?

Wanted to get offers and to see who would buy what initially to see if I didn't have to sell off certain items. The only real things on there I wanted to keep were the PS2 and the Rocky box-set for anyone else interested.

9. The offers were too low for him to sway it into the "sell it" category.

edit: really late reply.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 18 Jan 2007 at 10:15 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I think I'll go for $110 if that sounds reasonable to you. The PS2 is one of the things I'd like to keep but I'll let you know my desicion within the next week or so.
    I'll ask the co-worker and see what he says. He might pass considering the slim is like $130 new.