Page 1 of 237 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

Seems like there are a few promising PSN titles from E3...

Trine

Fat Princess

I am sure there are others upcoming games... B-Ri, all yours

2. Oh hay, I'll post it again!

3. pixeljunk shooter ftw

b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=226282
    Gravity Crash (Date TBA)

This reminds me of Sub-Terrania on Genesis, just done with vectors. It looks great, and the music in the trailer is amazing (hopefully it's in the finished game and not just a promo track).
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 04 Jun 2009 at 06:30 PM.

Look like a blatant ripoff of Gravitron 2, but none of you would know that because you don't play PC games.

Well, Gravitron 2's not exactly the most original game either. There's room for a few more trippy Gravitar/Thrust/Subterrania type games.

8. Are the PSOne titles on PSN straight ports are enhanced in any way? Suikoden is available for $6 and wouldn't mind picking it up if thats the case, otherwise I will stick with the copy I have already.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. if its PSone classics its exactly what was on the disc so many years ago, no enhancements.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Look like a blatant ripoff of Gravitron 2, but none of you would know that because you don't play PC games.
    Thanks for the heads-up on G2, bVork. Great stuff, and worth grabbing especially at $5.
    http://xout.blackened-interactive.com/Gravitron2.html