Page 787 of 811 FirstFirst ... 773783785786787788789791801 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. All the Dagrons. All the Quests.

Best news. Better than the Smash news!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    All the Dagrons. All the Quests.

Best news. Better than the Smash news!
    Yeah - this might have been my favorite announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    FUCK YES DQVII
    !!!!

4. I always believed. Obviously day one for both DQ VII and VIII, and it will be the first time I play either game. Amazing.

5. Fuck, DQVIII was a great game. I could see myself playing through it again. Part 7... I don't know. I had it on PS and it was so tedious. Does it pick up later? I just found the first few hours boring as hell.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I had it on PS and it was so tedious. Does it pick up later? I just found the first few hours boring as hell.
    That's exactly how I felt. I wanted to love it so much, with the kind of characters it had, but that beginning...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. I love VII, it might be my favorite Dragon Quest. Yeah, it picks up, but it's still a big slow-paced game. Maribel is the biggest bitch ever and she's the BEST.
    Donk

8. I feel like VII is built to be played twenty minutes at a time once or twice a week for 30 years. It's like a long-running television show: a chain of little plot slices, each resolving itself and adding to the overarching narrative (sometimes). It's pretty much the biggest and greatest Tamagotchi ever.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 12 Nov 2015 at 08:13 PM.

9. Culdcept on a portable is the exact game I've wanted for a decade. It will never make it here in a million years and it breaks my heart.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/12...-nintendo-3ds/

In today’s Japanese Nintendo Direct, the company announced Culdcept Revolt, the first title in ten years for the Magic: The Gathering meets Monopoly card game series, Culdcept.

Culdcept Revolt will feature over 200 new cards, and will have an enhanced system and rules. The game is in development by Omiyasoft, and will release in Japan in 2016.

10. Goddammit Chao, I was so happy about Dragon Quest and now you've gone and made me sad.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.