Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    That Metroid Amiibo looks divine!
    They're going to be released together as a two-pack.

In before

Only God can judge Samus.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    In before

The 3DS needs to hurry up and go where he is.

4. Florida?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm curious how you think this looks better than Bloodstained.
    Because it does. Things like how the environment isn't a grid of repeated elements, character movement doesn't look rotoscoped from a 2D game, to the enemies not looking out of place, just to name a few things. There's a long list, and you have to be blind to not see a difference. I don't know if you're being facetious here, just trying to get a rise out, or what man.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I don't know, I enjoyed Lords of Shadow and Jericho.
    I have a real soft spot for Scrapland.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Because it does. Things like how the environment isn't a grid of repeated elements, character movement doesn't look rotoscoped from a 2D game, to the enemies not looking out of place, just to name a few things. There's a long list, and you have to be blind to not see a difference. I don't know if you're being facetious here, just trying to get a rise out, or what man.
    yea I don't see how anyone could compare the two. This actually looks like a game made by professionals. I think it looks good myself. Remember it's also on the 3DS so there's only so much you can do with it whereas Bloodstained is using the same engine as Gears of War 4.

Huh, the suit actually looks a touch feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I was genuinely curious. You know what I think of Bloodstained, so I sure as hell wasn't defending it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I mean, this is the same company that thought the fans would jump at Metroid as a diet Monster Hunter clone starring faceless bighead space marines. It's progress since that point, I guess.

(Man, it's super depressing that they pissed away any amount of money on developing Federation Force. They could easily have thrown 1/20th the money they spent on that debacle M2's way, said "Hey guyz Super Metroid is releasing as a 3D Classic," and had everyone dancing in the streets.)
    Federation Force is not that bad, they should have known their audience and distanced it from the franchise more and designed the levels to be single player friendly. You know because Nintendo zealots are vindicative and loners.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.