Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: [CONTEST] $100 If You Solve This Puzzle First

1. [CONTEST] $100 If You Solve This Puzzle First

CashTrove.com is giving away $100 in this thread to the first person who can solve the puzzle below. Simply reply with the answer.

Cash Trove is a game where you can solve puzzles, riddles & ciphers that will lead to large cash prizes if you are smart and fast enough. Think of it like a real treasure hunt and you never need to leave your computer!

http://cashtrove.com

Facebook users can play here: http://apps.facebook.com/cashtrove/

here is the puzzle for $100:

Prize paid via paypal.

We will reveal the answer in 2 days IF someone has solved it. If not we will wait until someone does solve it.

Reminder of our game rules: If you go to Cash Trove to play the game please don't post the puzzles, hints, or answers on a public message board.

Good luck

Joe

2. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOG-ren-and-stimpy-1552749-500-400.jpg 
Views:	2220 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	53348  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

SPAMMING FAGGOT

Anyway, how did this guy post a thread on his first post?

5. Hmmm... looks like I left that one out.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    SPAMMING FAGGOT
    Actually a paid post

7. Can we change his name to Cash Whore?

8. I looked into this and it seems like this is a legitimate Web site that's trying to build traffic, so I let him buy a TNL ad in the form of a thread. Why don't one of you guys try and win the hundred and let me know what happens?

9. LOL! We've been had.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Trove View Post
    Actually a paid post
    PAID FAGGOT