Page 867 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 853863865866867868869871881 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. IP: I wasn't serious either. That's why I posted about it immediately in the Report thread

Josh: it's not worth quoting or repeating.

2. TNL chat app.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    4) i'm done.
    LAWL

what ive seen in the last few weeks.

21 jump street. funny as hell. Tatum showing he has some growing skills.

Hunger Games. Decent. shitty camera work. weird editing. not as good as the book.

The Raid Redemption. top 10 action movie bar none. Basic story and all that, but dam if the action isnlt just amazing beyond belief. Its the first time in a long time ive seen a crowd applaud a fight scene.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    IP: I wasn't serious either. That's why I posted about it immediately in the Report thread
    Fuck. Well, I thought I was just playing along at first too. But then I wasn't sure if you were being a dick or not. You gotta add some lolz and jks when using dry humor with me because I'm a straight up himbo and can be dumb as a bag of hammers sometimes. @ you tattling on me, though.

Whaddya say, wanna hug it out?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gene_Wilder_3.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	65343  
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

6. Lots of gay sex in this thread.

7. Back on topic, saw The Lives of Others last night. It's a foreign film spoken in German with subtitles and is about a Stasi creeper who worked for the GDR in the mid eighties. He's assigned to spy on a writer and, being a lonely guy, ends up living vicariously through the people he's monitoring. I'm completely ignorant about what went on east of the Berlin Wall (I actually have a piece of the thing packed away somewhere, although I've a sneaking suspicion that it's just a random chunk of concrete) and thought that aspect of the movie was interesting. Overall not a bad flick. I give it 3 out of 5 caramels.

8. The Lives of Others is one of the best films of the past 10 years.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Lots of gay sex in this thread.
    Yeah, it was definitely starting to smell like sin and shit in here.

10. WHOA WHOA WHOA!
    Let's set the record straight. I reported fe26 as a joke, which either cka got and decided to turn the tables on it, or he didn't and is just a fuckstick.
    I'm guessing the latter, because the "argument" I was in was with gondolin. Fe26 just jumped into it.