Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Luv U Aurora

<333333
    I took all your French Toast.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hi2u

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Yeah, just overly sensitive about EVERYthing. Like...picture this in forum form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6gJj8ZXOYo

Basically, if you weren't a man-hating liberal extremist who worshipped Hillary Clinton and sympathized with every muslim (but shunned Christianity hardcore), you'd likely get banned if you expressed an opinion. Everyone who broke their little bubble was always guilty until proven innocent.

I'm actually very liberal, as I am sure most everyone here knows, but they took things way too far. It was gross.
    wow, how strange. I wonder why GAF became the central for that? I mean, it seems odd that a video game forum would lean so heavily in that direction unless it just became the natural home for people looking to escape the 4chan mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. In every discussion I've seen following it's closing, people have asked where they could go for a similar gaming focused forum. It seems that all the left-leaning gamers had congregated there, there really isn't an alternative.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I'll take my Super Mario Bros without the side of politics, k thx

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Bonus 2002 stuff that never happened for reasons.

Attachment 80884
    Attachment 80885
    Attachment 80886

It's all good though.
    Not gonna lie. I want that 3rd shirt.

Edit: Hi Aurora!
    Last edited by BonusKun; 23 Oct 2017 at 05:13 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. We got older. Someone's allowed to like a thing without even commenting. "Oh, you're into that? Good for you."
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by warnpro View Post
    Good to see TNL hasn’t changed.

*Glad Eric is seemingly well. Last I exchanged messages with him was in 2006 when he wrote up a review of UG&G on his short lived web site. He must be in hog heaven with 2D renaissance that has come about in the last decade.

Eric as in ECM Eric?

9. yeah

10. Last I knew of him, he had a small forum going, but it seems to have gone kaput sometime last year.