Page 3610 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 3596360636083609361036113612 ... LastLast
Results 36,091 to 36,100 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    A dude just sold me Dead Uncle's collection. Over $5000 worth of Atari 2600, 7800, Genesis, and Saturn stuff.
    None of the heavy hitters Saturn wise (Shinobi Legions and Golden Axe were the biggest tickets), but a lot of early Genesis stuff.
    Dead Uncle didn't dust too well though. The games are generally in really nice shape under the filth.
    Cleaning this shit is going to take foreverrrrrr.
    I was hoping you'd post a before and after picture of this shit.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. lemme know how that works out for ya.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    lemme know how that works out for ya.
    Man you don't have to be an ass about it. You mentioned a lot of cool goodies you picked up so I figured instead of asking what exactly you picked up, it would be easier for you to post some pictures instead.

Sorry for being genuinely curious.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Cool, I would love to see it as well, whenever he can get to it.

5. Coury has been looking for Dick Tracy for the Genesis (which I think is early stuff), maybe hit him up if you have it. Though I would be interested in a list if you get a chance to put one together.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Man you don't have to be an ass about it. You mentioned a lot of cool goodies you picked up so I figured instead of asking what exactly you picked up, it would be easier for you to post some pictures instead.

Sorry for being genuinely curious.
    There was no sarcasm or humor intended in my response.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Coury has been looking for Dick Tracy for the Genesis (which I think is early stuff), maybe hit him up if you have it. Though I would be interested in a list if you get a chance to put one together.
    I had a dick tracenick sitting here for monthsssss, and it finally sold a short while ago. It was really nice and I was only asking $30 for it. Of course it was only a few weeks after that I heard Coury mention he was looking for it. Oh well. I sent him a pic of the stuff already, a few things caught his eye. I'm mostly going to give the locals first crack at the stuff though- having people come into the store is my first priority obviously. I'm cleaning/organizing right now. I'll post pics on the facebook page soon.

One thing I'm certain I'm going to have to sell online, though, is the plethora of boxed 2600 and 7800 stuff. So if anyone is interested in that stuff lmk. I already post a pic of it on Facebook, but this is the first time I've ever seen 7800 Double Dragon irl and it's boxed no less (no manual though, sadly).

8. I am interested in 7800 stuff, hit me up.

9. IMG_2679.JPG

The Froggo game is Water Ski

IMG_2680.JPG

It's safe to assume that most boxed games don't have the manuals. For some reason this guy had a thing for taking the manuals out of the games and keeping them separate. Nephew found most of the Genesis/Sega CD ones. There's about 30 PS1 games here as well (nothing exciting- unless you're looking for Power Shovel) and Nephew found the manuals for those- but just threw them in the box. I have to match them up with the games still.

10. I would be interested in Kung Fu Master, Double Dragon, Desert Falcon, and Rampage. We can take to PM.