Page 687 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 673683685686687688689691701 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Ponyo. I know Studio Ghibli productions can meander but wow, they waited till like the last five minutes to come up with a plot. Plenty of second string Hollywood talent too!!!!

Bourne Identity- Took forever to finally sit down to one of these films. Amazing, so much better than the cheesy trailers convey.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    What's it about?
    Joaquin Phoenix trolling the fuck out of hollywood.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Oh okay, I remember that schtick. I haven't watched the movie because it was discovered he was bullshitting by a few people and it ruined the experience for me.

4. It's still a very confrontational film. More a piece if performance art than a movie.

Whether or not he was bullshitting doesn't even matter. The fact is that he /did/ drop out of movies and fucked up things for people by doing this project.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Did anyone really believe him when he did it? People were calling bullshit the day he was on Letterman.

Finally got to see How To Train Your Dragon, great flick. By Dreamworks no less! Loved the art style, the dragon designs are really awesome. Far and away the best looking movie they've done, the smoke and fire effects look insane.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Finally got to see How To Train Your Dragon, great flick. By Dreamworks no less! Loved the art style, the dragon designs are really awesome. Far and away the best looking movie they've done, the smoke and fire effects look insane.

7. The Letterman appearance is nearly the end of the whole thing.

I know everyone hated it, but, aside from being too long, I thought it was brilliant.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. If celebrities don't make commentaries on the disposable nature of fame with art that requires one to be famous, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. That's not what I took away from it.

I saw it as a gigantic middle finger to Hollywood and all their nonsense. Yes, he had to be famous to make the criticism, but like I said before he didn't do his career any favors with this film. Regardless of it being 'fake' it actually happened.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I guess it all depends on how important "Walk the Line" was to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!