Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 245678 LastLast

Thread: System Shock (PC) and Remastered Edition (PC, One)

1. Not All Kickstarters

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Timely.
    Kinda, though. They just showed some new screens of this, and it's sort of a medium between the original concept and the more ambitious UE4 version. It's honestly exactly what I wanted out of this project in the first place. Except for the 2020 release date part.

3. Eh, so long as it delivers I'm good. They lost time wandering down a rabbit hole but that's true of a lot of games under development. The problem with Kickstarter games is actually seeing it happen.

4. I was saying his response to my moldy comment was timely.

5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Eh, so long as it delivers I'm good. They lost time wandering down a rabbit hole but that's true of a lot of games under development. The problem with Kickstarter games is actually seeing it happen.
    Yeah, it was an odd one though. Usually when a game has a pretty good vertical slice by the time a Kickstarter rolls around, you assume the project is going to mostly be "finishing that." This seemed to be past the planning phase when they went offroad.

Underworld Ascendent did this too, but in fairness their Kickstarter never had anything close to a demo, or really anything at all non-terrible to look at, so it's all been uphill.

6. This game might get released before Star Citizen. We might actually send humans to another planet before that game reaches PC.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I was saying his response to my moldy comment was timely.
    All it shows is that keeping an eye out for your responses isn't really high on my to-do list.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Not All Kickstarters
    No duh

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Playthrough of the first level. Looks good.

10. They've really done a tremendous job of getting this back on track. It's honestly exactly what I wanted out of this project, moreso than the more "ambitious" version that they scrapped.