Page 4 of 222 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    sick, didnt yoshi make a rumor thread about it? or was that 4? either way hot. more of a reason not to get it on arcade yet.
    Yes. Merge please.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If this game sucking could get isamu to commit suicide, I might give Capcom a pass.
    C'mon Yoshi even YOU gotta admit this is good news bro!

It's fantastic news, but Hillary Clinton would have to be beheaded in Iraq to get me to post pictures of some asian asshole street dancing.

4. This is great news, pretty sprites are always good and Street Fighter will never get old.

5. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    I'M GOING TO GO SKYDIVING WITH THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I like his enthusiasm, but wow. Its like he just climaxed all over the internets.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    this looks cool. i wouldn't want fred perry drawing street fighter characters. feels wrong for some reason.
    Oh, I agree that he wouldn't be the right guy, I'm just saying he's the kind of guy that if I was told he was doing it entirely by himself, I'd believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce View Post
    First of all, why are you bringing up Alvin Lee when he isn't mentioned anywhere else in this thread? Are you pushing that far to have something negative to say?
    That sprite is pretty identifiably his style. But maybe it's Arnold Tsang. I'll give you that they've got two artists that are indeed much more congruent than most.
    Second, are you crazy? How often does a SINGLE ANIMATOR animate an entire game? Especially something with as much animation as a fighting game? Yes, style guides are enough to make consistent animation. How do you think a Disney flick gets made?
    I have never in all my life seen a comic done by two pencillers where the change wasn't detectable, if not outright jarring. And that's with seperate pages to themselves. It would be even more noticable if they were on the same page... or screen, as may be the case.

It's a completely relevant obeservation, because Udon is a comic studio, not an animation studio. It's comprised entirely of people with noticably differing styles (just as any comic studio is). All the style guides in the world aren't going to make a sprite drawn by Alvin Lee look like a sprite drawn by Long Vo or Corey Lewis, not in the resolution they're going for where the lineart is so defined.

8. Great. This game finally gets an update and I can't play Cammy.

pass.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    Great. This game finally gets an update and I can't play Cammy.

pass.
    Huh? She was in SSFIIT. What are you talking about?

10. Oh shit, I thought this was just turbo. my bad.

I've got two other problems which I haven't worked out yet, 1 I won't have a 360 till the HDMI model is available, 2 still no way I can hook up my anniversary stick via adapter.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"