Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: new Star Trek tv series

Eastern Alaska.

2. So Episode 4 of the Orville continued the streak of pleasant surprise. I know it's just using the Star Trek template but I'm kind of shocked at how few teething pains this show is suffering from.

3. CBS's disastrous strategy has me already forgetting that Discovery exists. There's nothing to look forward to, no simple access to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Well it wont be long I think before they start reaching for a backup plan. They won't kill cbsonline right away but they will generously offer it to Netflix earlier than planned I bet.

5. Maybe if they weren't running two different Big Bang Theory series they'd have a spot for it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So Episode 4 of the Orville continued the streak of pleasant surprise. I know it's just using the Star Trek template but I'm kind of shocked at how few teething pains this show is suffering from.
    I think that it is pretty good. I've yet to check out Discovery, but I have a feeling that it won't live up to the hype.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Maybe if they weren't running two different Big Bang Theory series they'd have a spot for it.
    Bazaonger!

Also I've decided to steal and check out The Orville. The reviews have been all weirdly positive yet skeptically so. "This show can't ge good, can it?" Must be really good.

8. It's not really good, but it is decent and getting better.
    Last edited by bbobb; 29 Sep 2017 at 10:24 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Maybe if they weren't running two different Big Bang Theory series they'd have a spot for it.
    The new show is so fucking bad...

10. Waaaaay too much Precocious Child Genius Smartass in the commercials for that for him not to get strangled to death on screen.