Page 1062 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 104810581060106110621063106410661076 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Some of you are getting soft in your old age.
    I am in a very literal sense, but I've been fighting it.

I'm here for you bro, but I may call you retarded once in a while.

3. The problem is any short hand sounds kind of insulting for the handicapped. Disabled, differently abled, mentally challenged, etc.

Every time they bring out a new term it's like adding to the hits parade of what you call your friends when they're being retards

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No you didnt. No one pmed you about me calling him retarded.
    yes, i did. Did you forget what forum this is?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Post a screencap with the names blurred out.

Lol shit got real.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    And here I thought we turned a new leaf with fag and retarded.
    It's interesting, he goes from full SJW on trans issues to full Archie Bunker on mental health matters (Aspberger's Syndrome as a pejorative is a go-to favorite). I guess everyone has their pet causes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Hero insults everyone that is against public prayer, which should be just about everyone
    Public prayer, public expressions of disbelief in prayer, anything in between, I want to see more! I like it because freedom. #justlibertarianthings
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Post a screencap with the names blurred out.
    Please I don't have to show you anything. Like it or not sometimes people have complained about you but most of the time I just let it go...

Here's a couple of reps I got for having to deal with you tho...

The non-Fe days are noticeably better. Thanks.

+1 He's been insufferable lately.

*Thunderous Applause*

I like Fe but sometimes he takes shit too far and doesnt know when to stop

Cant we all just agree that cheeks is a part of TNL even if hes wrong a lot of time?

Not going to say anymore other then you need to just relax the personal attacks in the main boards.

Edit: And here's a PM

It's every fucking thread he posts in, they turn to shit. Honestly, it's kept me from posting here as much as I would, and I can't be the only one. I have nothing against him personally, but he tries to hard to project himself as some paragon of social justice by flinging shit on everyone else. When he's not peddling an agenda (which is no crime in and of itself, it's how he goes about it), then it's your standard "let's make this about me" nonsense.

Keep in mind I'm not singling you out. Other people have gotten comments sent to me like this...

Yoshi sucks, 10x worse than IP

I love you guys but ya'll need to relax more.. lol
    Last edited by BonusKun; 28 Dec 2016 at 09:28 AM.

9. BonusKun & cheeks need to fuck already.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    BonusKun & cheeks need to fuck already.
    So you can bring back #FreeButtCheeks?