Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: GBA Wrap-Up: GameBoy <Random Adjective>

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I saw Sword of Mana for $10, was tempted to pick it up, Think I should then?

Yeah it sucks that getting boxes will be such a bitch though :/
    I don't think it's a must have game, but it's pretty fun and worth $10. Just don't go in expecting Secret of Mana pt 2, it's not even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. I might have SoM for $10.... it is complete too

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How about Game Boy Yoshi-Love?
    Sold! I'm still angry at Nintendo for not making a green Yoshi's Island DS system.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Sold! I'm still angry at Nintendo for not making a green Yoshi's Island DS system.
    I'm sure there will be a green one eventually.

I'm pretty surprised no retailers comissioned store-exclusive DS colors this holiday, like many did with the GBA.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I don't think it's a must have game, but it's pretty fun and worth $10. Just don't go in expecting Secret of Mana pt 2, it's not even close.
    You do know that Sword of Mana is a remake of Seiken Densetsu 1 right? (SoM is Seiken Densetsu 2)

But from all reports, the original Gameboy Final Fantasy Adventure (the real Seiken Densetsu 1) is better than the remake.

6. I know the truth. I've played through the original many, many, many times and i love it every time.

Sword of Mana, not so much. It's not bad. The music is super keen, and the ideas are neat. It should have been a new Mana game instead of new ideas shoehorned into a classic game that should never have been touched. I had it for a while and i liked it, but i realized i don't need Sword of Mana when i have the original, which is much, much better.

Also. WHERE. IS. MY. GOT. DANG. CHOC'BO. AND. MECHA. CHOC'BO.
    Donk

Sword of Mana is just kind of bland and blah.

Lil'Cactus needs to be in every game ever though.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Lil'Cactus needs to be in every game ever though.
    First Wario's Woods, now this. Mzo, you are my friend.
    Donk

9. Everyone pretty much listed my choices. I have to say Mario Kart: Super Circuit is probably my most played game on the GBA, and all around my favorite game for the system.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Wow, that game looks pretty fun. I'm gonna have to check it out.