Thread: Dirty Pair TV - 1985 - Episode 1

1. Dirty Pair TV - 1985 - Episode 1

Original Dirty Pair TV series from 1985 which started the whole franchise, simply the best version of the show, is finally being fansubbed.

It was the first ever 'girls with guns' show of it's time and still one of the best sci fi shows to date, with a great cyberpunk feel to it at times. Despite speculation, the TV series has never been licensed or released on dvd.

First episode at animesuki in all it's remastered glory:

(stop linking to anime torrents)

Questions, feedback and discussion encouraged.
    Last edited by cka; 23 Jun 2008 at 07:04 AM.

2. You again!

I always thought Adam Warren's Dirty Pair comics were a lot better than the source material. The girls actually have something of a personality in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Hey Yeller, don't knock the ODP. I'm glad someone is fansubbing this finally. mca, you don't have to link to the torrent to talk about who is fansubbing it and where you've seen it.

4. Roger that Scourge.

Can you guys all check out Spt Layzner as well?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Hey Yeller, don't knock the ODP. I'm glad someone is fansubbing this finally. mca, you don't have to link to the torrent to talk about who is fansubbing it and where you've seen it.
    Knock knock knock. Not as good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Is the original poster retarded? That's the only way to explain why he would keep putting up Anime torrents. Its like dealing with a stupid dog that won't stop eating its own shit.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I hope all of the tv series is subbed. It seems so much better than the oav series ADV put out.

8. more of this please. bring back the old ones.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
    final fantasy xi gil