Page 865 of 968 FirstFirst ... 851861863864865866867869879 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Officially "done with me"? Please, put me on ignore as soon as possible. The above rant is not only completely ignorant (ie... you have NO idea. I mean NONE, ZILCH, NADA what Hillary would've done in office) it's also completely out of context as I didn't say that Hillary WOULD'VE done worse. I said I didn't vote for either in 2016 because I thought they were BOTH terrible. Telling me what happened post 2016 is IRRELEVANT to what my vote at the time was - which was NO VOTE.

Fuck you too.
    The responsibility of the right of voting is sometimes you have to settle for the less bad choice.

2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    you have NO idea. I mean NONE, ZILCH, NADA what Hillary would've done in office
    Eh, she probably would have just been Obama 2.0.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Why are we even arguing between these two parties? Both are led by evil evil people who gives zero shits to the working people. Republicans and Democrats are controlled by corporations and this stimulus plan completely dicks over everyone but the corporation. Read this .

4. Global warming? A bunch of snowflakes in this thread.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. And yet Democrats worked to make it screw over people less. I get it, they're not saints, but fuck the false equivalencies.

6. How is it false equivalencies when they serve the same masters?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Why are we even arguing between these two parties? Both are led by evil evil people who gives zero shits to the working people. Republicans and Democrats are controlled by corporations and this stimulus plan completely dicks over everyone but the corporation. Read this .
    It’s a shame more people don’t get this. 99.9% of politicians are just self serving pieces of shit. They don’t give a damn about us. It’s all about optics. What can they say or do to make themselves get re-elected and maybe make a few extra bucks.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The responsibility of the right of voting is sometimes you have to settle for the less bad choice.
    Not if the vote is between Stalin and Hitler.

If you can't vote in good conscience for either candidate then by not voting you have still made a choice. I stand by it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    It’s a shame more people don’t get this. 99.9% of politicians are just self serving pieces of shit. They don’t give a damn about us. It’s all about optics. What can they say or do to make themselves get re-elected and maybe make a few extra bucks.
    I'll say it here and I've said it many times in on FB: the government needs an overhaul. Our "representatives" are representatives in name only. The don't champion the values and concerns of their constituents once they get elected. Rather, they do whatever self serving shit they need to do to keep their political careers going for as long as possible and toe the party line no matter the cost. The two party system needs to be tossed, elected officials need to be held accountable to the platforms and promises they ran on and there need to be term limits for all significant positions in government.

10. TERM LIMITS